The new H-Priv TC 220W (available starting from the 20th of May) seems like one of the pretty box mods released this year. If you like high powered devices and you like SMOK you are going to love this brand new deal.
For one, it has the SMOK trademark fire button that made them famous with the X CUBE. It’s sporting a zinc alloy casing, what seems to be a self-appointed industry standard by now and it needs two 18650s to function. They also seem to have added all the bells and whistles: gold plated 510, magnetic battery door, a nice bright OLED display.
Knowing this company and their past products, I’m gonna go on a limb here and say the H-Priv 220W mod will be pretty much a solid buy. As far as TC is concerned, they did not yet say if they will include Stainless Steel with the usual Zinc and Titanium support, but I guess only time will tell.
As for me, I’m going to wait this one out. Although I’m sporting an RX200, I’m more of a battery life kind of guy and I’m not fond of bulky mods (anymore!).
- Dimensions: 91 x 55 x 25mm
- Materials used: Zinc Alloy
- Connection: standard 510 compatible
- Wattage range: 6.0w to 220.0w
- Available modes: Variable Wattage, Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel in Temperature Control
- Temperature range: 200°F-600 F / 100°C-315 C
- Resistance range: 0.06 and up in TC and 0.10 and up in VW
- Coils used: N/A
- Battery: 2 x 18650 battery
- Safety features: low voltage, short circuit, low resistance, low battery warning
- 1 x Smok H-Priv Box Mod
- 1 x Micro USB Cable