The Avocado 24 is one of the best flavor RTAs out there and now it’s on sale! This is actually a tank that I own and I’ve been meaning to do a review for a long time. SPOILER ALERT: it’s really good!
OK so for the very few of you that don’t know what this tank’s all about:
- this is a Genesis (coil at the top, juice on the bottom) type tank that you can run in single or dual coil mode
- it is mainly for those of you looking for lung hits, however, I was able to use it for mouth-to-lung by managing to restrict the airflow just enough.
- the word of the day is flavor, flavor, flavor! (OK, three words?)
This 24mm one comes with the addition of two holes that you can use to fill it, where the standard 22mm one was a bit tricky to actually fill through the wick. Solid stuff.
Some notes that you have to take into account: this is not a typical newbie tank and you will have some issues with wicking if you do not do it correctly. Also, the tank is not 5ml, it’s 4ml.. and that’s by topping it off and not leaving any extra air in there. Bonus, when you get it, WASH IT! I cannot say this enough. Wash your tank because it’s filled with machine oil ( get it together Geek Vape!).
Overall, however, these are minor gripes and like I said I have a review in the works, but the tank is really solid and very well machined. It’s worth the money, that’s for sure!
Or get a special deal from the shops below
- Materials used: stainless steel, pyrex glass
- Diameter: 22mm
- Lenght: 43mm
- Category: mostly DL
Additional claimed features:
- Genesis style atomizer
- single and dual coil compatible deck
- gold plated 510 pin
- adjustable airflow
- 1mm post holes
- 1 x Avocado 24
- 1 x clear glass tube
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 x Wide bored delrin drip tip
- 1 x Spare ceramic baffle
- 3 x Clear small O-ring
- 3 x Small black O-ring
- 3 x Medium black O-ring
- 3 x Large black O-ring
- 3 x Large green O-ring
- 1 x Allen key
- 1 x Spare bottom pin
- 2 x Screws